While Gluteboost cream has a host of natural ingredients designed to increase the butt size, the main active ingredients are Voluplus and Volufiline which have been clinically tested and approved for great results. Other ingredients concentrate on tightening and moisturizing the skin, while helping to reduce the stretch marks and deliver anti-ageing effects.
It comes with mild fragrance which is neither irritating nor strong. The compact and convenient size of this cream with completely natural formula, works efficiently in making your butt toned, plumper and curvier. The anti-ageing benefits is an added advantage
Key Ingredient Benefits of Gluteboost Cream
VoluPlus is a natural ingredient derived from nutmeg that provides a volumizing effect by increasing the density of adipose tissue. It acts on the cells which retain corporal fat by helping to make curves fuller.
Volufiline is derived from a combination of plant extracts and works to stimulate the development of fatty tissue. When applied to a part of the body, it works to increase the fat area only on the applied part. This provides permanent results rather than temporary swelling. The cream is created to provide long-lasting butt enhancement results.
How to Use Gluteboost Cream?
- Take a dime size of Gluteboost cream and apply on to your buttocks in a circular motion until it is fully absorbed.
- For best results, apply Gluteboost twice daily for 6 months
How Does this Butt Enhancement Cream Work?
Gluteboost butt enhancement cream uses three techniques to enlarge the size of your butt for more effective butt enhancement. The cream contains estrogen which redirects fat storage mechanism in your booty. It also contains ingredients that uplift your muscle growth. At last, it has active ingredients that work to get rid of water weight areas near your stomach.
- Keep out of reach of small children
- For external cosmetic use only
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a physician before use
- If rashes or irritation occurs, discontinue using it.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it does happen, wash thoroughly with water for several minutes. Contact a health care expert if irritation persists